At Compassion Conference, you will be able to:
- Join a global gathering of leaders, learners, and practitioners from the Church of the Nazarene around the world.
- Discern together what it means to live in the margins of your community.
- Collaborate through working groups where best practices can be shared and adapted among colleagues engaged in various sectors.
- Build your capacity in holistic ministry and community development through topic-specific workshops.
- Learn best practices in key areas of compassionate ministries and community development with an emphasis on holistic ministry and integral mission.
- Reflect on biblical and theological perspectives on the church's role in living out compassion in transformative ways.
- Be challenged to think about the best ways to address current contexts and challenges ahead.
- Continue the conversation after the conference.